Security, video and automation
Get 24/7 protection with security essentials and professional monitoring by our surveillance centre.
1 analog keypad
1 motion detector
2 door/window contacts
Everything that’s included in the Starter package plus great security features like our mobile app and private guard response.
1 touchscreen control panel
2 motion detectors
3 door/window contacts
Private guard response (where available)2
Video and Automation
A self-monitored home automation and video solution that includes 3 popular smart devices and our easy-to-use app. Our app will allow you to easily monitor and control yourself a variety of smart devices in your home.
With a 3-yr contract. Installation included with eligible Bell Aliant Internet, otherwise a $199 installation fee applies.5
*Video monitoring requires a home Wi-Fi connection.1
You can also customize your package with additional devices.
Available to new Bell Aliant Smart Home residential customers in select dwellings in Nova Scotia where access and technology permit. Taxes extra and other conditions apply. Subject to change without notice and not combinable with other offers. Early termination fees apply on the Bell Aliant Smart Home service. Local permit fees may be required. Additional municipal or third party charges may apply depending on local requirements.
- For full functionality, some devices, such as cameras, require a reliable high-speed home Wi-Fi connection with a minimum upload speed of 2 Mbps. Use of video features will count towards your monthly Internet usage. Other services, such as remote access, mobile app and alert notifications, require a compatible device with a reliable high-speed Internet or mobile network connection. These devices, Internet and mobile connections are not included. Standard message and data rates will apply to all text alert notifications and remote access over Internet or mobile networks.
- Only available in select areas; check availability of this service at your home address with a Smart Home representative. Includes the dispatch of a private guard, instead of the police, to inspect the exterior of the premises for evidence of forced entry. If the alarm is false, limit of two dispatches per year; $55 per false alarm dispatch applies after.
- Available to eligible new Smart Home and current Bell Aliant Internet residential customers at the same address. Price is based on continued subscription to Smart Home Starter/Good/Better or Best package on a 3-yr contract term, less a $5/mo. bundle credit with eligible Bell Internet.
- Includes installation of standard equipment in the selected Bell Aliant Smart Home package (does not include any additional equipment or feature).
- Available to new Bell Aliant Smart Home Good/Better/Best and new Bell Aliant Internet residential customers at the same address and if Bell Aliant Internet activation is within 30 days of the Smart Home installation. Price with credit is based on the continued subscription to: a Smart Home Good/Better/Best package at the current price (without Bell Aliant Internet) less a $20/mo. bundle credit for 2 years, on a 3-yr Smart Home contract term, in a bundle with an eligible Bell Aliant Internet package. Any change made to services may result in the loss of credits or promotions, as eligibility conditions may vary.
- Early termination fees apply. Any change made to services may affect the price and/or result in the loss of credits or promotions, as the case may be, as eligibility conditions may vary. Bell Aliant Smart Home Video and Automation package is self-monitored only. If you subscribe to this package, your premises will not be monitored by Bell Aliant and emergency responders will not be contacted including in connection with any system notification or emergency event.
© 2020 Google LLC. All rights reserved. Google is a registered trademark of Google LLC.