Whole Home Wi-Fi: cover every room with the
best Wi-Fi technology.
Get the latest updates and incredible offers from Bell.
Sign up to hear about offers you won’t want to miss – plus our latest products, services and more.
Thank you for registering to receive the latest Bell news and offers.
Keep an eye on your inbox for upcoming deals, amazing offers and exciting updates.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage. See bell.ca/LTE for details.
- Current as of May 26, 2022. With new activation of iPhone 12 64 GB with an eligible 2-year plan. Amortized taxes on the ﬁnanced amount are payable with your monthly device payments. Purchase ﬁnancing provided by Bell Mobility, on approved credit. Cost of borrowing is $0. If you end your Bell SmartPay Agreement early, then your remaining device payments will become due immediately. If you are ending your Service Agreement at such time as well, the remaining balance on your Agreement Credit (plus applicable taxes) will become due immediately.
- Current as of April 5, 2022. Offer valid with an eligible 2-year plan. New activations only. Applicable to smartphones only; not eligible on tablets, Mobile Internet or IoT products. Bill credit is comprised of waived one-time Connection Service Fee ($50) as a separate credit by the 2nd or 3rd billing period. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
- Current as of May 5, 2022. Available with new activation when adding additional lines on eligible 2-year plans (excluding Business, Tablet and Mobile Internet plans). There must be a primary subscriber activated on the account with an eligible rate plan to receive a $20 per line discount. Primary line not eligible for additional line discount.
- As ranked by PCMag. Reprinted with permission. © 2020 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.