(↑) Rankings are based on the Tutela crowd-sourced data collection across the entirety of Canada for "Average Downlink Throughput", data collection period for the report August 1, 2018 to January 31, 2019. Data-collected from ~175,000 daily unique smartphone users in Canada when the smartphone is in the coverage area of the respective network. Your experiences may vary. Tutela reports are prepared independently by Tutela. Visit tutela.com for details.
* As ranked by PCMag June 2019. A trademark of Ziff Davis, LLC. Used under licence. Reprinted with permission. © 2019 Ziff Davis, LLC. All rights reserved.
(**) Current as of April 9, 2020. The waived one-time Connection Service fee ($40) applies to the activation of a new phone or a new smartwatch online only. Additional one-time fees are subject to change over time. See bell.ca/onetimefees for details.
† Based on a 2019 EISA award.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage. See bell.ca/LTE for details.
- Monthly price based on full price of the device split over 24 months after Device Return Option deferred amount of $190 and agreement credit of $339.24 applied. At the end of the 2-year term, pay $190 (0% APR) or return your phone in good working condition. Taxes on the financed amount (before deferred amount) are payable with your monthly device payments. Good working condition means the phone must turn on, navigate properly to home screen, keyboard and/or touchscreen are responsive and functional, free of any visible chips, cracks, missing parts, dead pixels or dark spots and battery and battery cover must be included. For an Apple iPhone, the “Find My iPhone Activation Lock” function must be turned off and no longer linked to your Apple ID (iCloud account). For an Android smartphone, “Activation Lock Protection” (also known as “Device Protection”) must be turned off.
- As ranked by PC Mag June 2019. A trademark of Ziff Davis, LLC. Used under license. Reprinted with permission. © 2019 Ziff Davis, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage. See bell.ca/network for details.