All of our payphones are equipped with accessibility features, and are conveniently located to ensure universal access.
- All payphones are hearing-aid compatible.
- All payphones provide connection and signal compatibility for customer-provided portable TTYs and VCO devices.
- We are upgrading the availability of TTYs at payphones.
- All payphones allow connection to Bell Relay service (long distance calls using the service are offered at reduced rates).
- Each Millennium payphone has a volume control button.
- Some payphones (for example, Millennium desktop phones) have built-in data jacks which can be connected to a portable computer.
Need more info? Speak with one of our experts.
Accessibility services centre hours of operation: Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m (eastern)
By Phone 1 866 310-BELL (2355) and ask for the Accessibility services centre
By email email@example.com
P.O. Box 8787
Montreal, Quebec, H3C 4R5