We continually invest in our network to provide our customers with access to the latest network technology.
With Bell, you can now access peak theoretical download speeds of up to 600 Mbps (expect average speeds 25-220 Mbps) in select areas1 – that’s up to 2x faster than before. The first devices to take advantage of these speeds are the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ with more to come.
(1) Available in Halifax, Dartmouth, Lake Echo, Middleton, Glace Bay, Kingston Village, Bedford and Sydney Mines.
Canada's fastest ranked and largest network.2
As ranked by PCMag, Bell offers access to Canada's fastest ranked and largest LTE network. We cover over 32 million Canadians from coast to coast. We're also proud to say that unlike some other carriers, the Bell network never falls back to 2G. And we continuously invest to provide Canadians access to even faster speeds and the latest technology innovation.
Introducing Voice and Videoover LTE.
With next-generation Voice and Video over LTE technology, calls are made over the Bell LTE network. Now, you can access LTE data speeds while multi-tasking on a call. Plus, you can make and receive video calls too.Learn more
* Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScoreTM) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.
- Available in Halifax, Dartmouth, Lake Echo, Middleton and Sydney Mines.
- As ranked by PCMag. Reprinted from www.pcmag.com with permission. © 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. All rights reserved. Largest network based on total square kms of coverage on the shared LTE network available from Bell vs. Rogers’ LTE network. See bell.ca/LTE for details.
- Up to 2x faster is based on Bell’s previous expected average speeds and Bell’s current expected average speeds with compatible devices in select areas. Speeds may vary due to topography, environmental conditions, device type and other factors. See bell.ca/network.